NEED TO TRY NEW TIRES

4 replies to this topic
  • ACTIONMAN

Posted July 19, 2002 - 07:48 AM

DOES ANYONE REALLY KNOW OF A GREAT SET OF TIRES FOR YZ426F TO BE USED ON HARD PACK SO.CALIFORNIA STUFF WITH A LIGHT LAYER OF LOOSE STUFF? NEED TO GET MORE GRIP ON THE FRONT. FRONT IS WASHING OUT SENDING ME BODY SURFING THROUGH THE DUST, WHEN IM FAST THROUGH FLAT FAST TURNS OR COMING OVER A HUMP INTO A TURN FAST...JUST WHOOSH AND IM SLIDING. A GREAT REAR TIRE WITH A BIT MORE BITE WOULDNT HURT EITHER.
IM RUNNING THE STOCK 739'S, NOW...NEED A POSITIVE CHANGE.
THANKS BROS FOR ANY IDEAS. :)

• yznvegas

Posted July 19, 2002 - 08:05 AM

You might get more replies if you stop SHOUTING!!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ACTIONMAN

Posted July 19, 2002 - 08:15 AM

Sorry, didnt know caps mean shouting... i suck at typing and computer stuff.

• yznvegas

Posted July 19, 2002 - 08:19 AM

LOL, it's all good man, I'm sure one of the tire gurus will chime in.

• ltrosson

Posted July 19, 2002 - 08:23 AM

No guru here, but I just put a set of michilin s-12's on mine. Dealer said they don't get any better for traction, but if it is real rocky will tear knobs off of the tires.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.