2005 WR 450 specs released

5 replies to this topic
  • Wicked_Crash

Posted June 28, 2004 - 07:59 AM

Yamaha has posted the new 2005 WR 450 on their site.
2005 WR 450
Looks like some good changes. Maybe their R&D department hangs out on TT to see what mods we do and what we want. :thumbsup: :devil:

• ddialogue

Posted June 28, 2004 - 01:42 PM

Maybe their R&D department hangs out on TT to see what mods we do and what we want.

Yeah, like a motocross tank on an off-road bike... :devil: :awww: :thumbsup:

• WR321

Posted June 28, 2004 - 05:46 PM

I noticed that too. What is the deal with the 2.1 gallon gas tank? It has to be a misprint.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bake

Posted June 28, 2004 - 07:33 PM

Glad to see they are lowering the seat and frame!

• The_Missile

Posted June 29, 2004 - 12:52 AM

Glad to see they are lowering the seat and frame!

thats exactly the reason I will be getting a 2004 when I upgrade.
I would kill to have a bike that actually matched my size...6.3 and still growing....sideways.

• Wicked_Crash

Posted June 29, 2004 - 04:38 AM

Yeah, like a motocross tank on an off-road bike...

Of course... don't we all air drop extra gas every 40 miles? :thumbsup: There's always going to be something to upgrade. The 2.1 gal tank sucks, but the rest of the upgrades seem pretty good, at least from an 02 426.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.