I'm a jetting expert and never knew it...

3 replies to this topic
  • r_dawg1021

Posted June 27, 2004 - 03:28 PM

I don't consider myself a 'wrench' but ever since I got my '04 I've been wanting to mess with the carb. My bike has this god awful back fire on deceleration and is a pain when starting. Today I decided to mess with the PJ.

To make a long story short all I had to do was adjust the PJ from the 3 turns that factory had set down to 1 3/4 turns. I fired her up and went for a mock motard run in a new housing development down the road, I knew those new housing areas were good for something.

Next up, Baja Designs kit to make this thing street legal.

• Indy_WR450

Posted June 28, 2004 - 10:04 AM

You are an expert at jetting. :thumbsup:
But you need to be an electrical engineer to install a Baha designs kit on your bike. :devil:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • r_dawg1021

Posted June 28, 2004 - 02:22 PM

:thumbsup:

Half of me says the lighting kit is gonna be a pain, the other half thinks it won't be too hard. I assume you know the first step in their install directions says to get an engineering degree? I'll be sure to let you know the verdict.

• Math

Posted June 28, 2004 - 05:20 PM

You are an expert at jetting.
But you need to be an electrical engineer to install a Baha designs kit on your bike.

ouuuuuuuuuuu! That was hard!!!! :thumbsup: :devil: :awww:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.