new off-road forum , for two stroke alsow!!!

11 replies to this topic
  • davidvak

Posted July 18, 2002 - 09:57 PM

new off road forum with two stroke and four stroke "discussion" !!
web page
http://www.motonews.org

• Fryboy

Posted July 18, 2002 - 11:43 AM

We already have the best 4 Stroke discussion board going ! THUMPERTALK RULES ALL !

P.S. Two stokes suck :)

• Florida_426

Posted July 18, 2002 - 12:17 PM

A new Forum? Hummmmm, as they said when I went in the Marines, When your the finest its hard to be humble. Why switch from the Marine Corps of forums, TT!!!! :)

• Sparky_So_Cal

Posted July 18, 2002 - 05:43 PM

You have got to be kiddn, there are only 5 registered users. They have a LONG way to go

• Thumpin'_Canuck

Posted July 18, 2002 - 08:34 PM

:D I looked. It sucked. I left.
TT ROCKS!!!!! :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 18, 2002 - 09:48 PM

Posted Image Posted Image

[ July 19, 2002: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RCannon

Posted July 19, 2002 - 01:40 AM

TT is great. maybe if enough of us ask, we could get a two stroke section within thumpertalk.

To me, it is not the topic or title. It is the people. I would love to read what you ave to say about two strokes.....even in thumpertalk!

• YZeezee

Posted July 19, 2002 - 03:22 AM

There are a total of 6 users and only one on line-ho hum....
I think I'll stick with TT, why fix it if it ain't broken?
Besides, that one might get all "clogged up" with talk about 2 smokes...

[ July 19, 2002: Message edited by: YZeezee ]

• Bryan Bosch

Posted July 19, 2002 - 03:33 AM

You guys are making me feel all proud this morning!!!! We have plans to continue to improve this site, so thanks for your loyalty! Have an awesome weekend!

Bryan

• FASTFRANK

Posted July 19, 2002 - 04:51 AM

I would just like to say thankyou for TT! It rocks and we all know it, why would we want to go anywhere else?? Thumbs up to my favorite internet place to be, now if I could just get some work done. I can't imagine how many hours during the day I am getting paid to look at TT!! Dam here comes the boss, gotta get back to work! Peace! Frank :)

• Bryan Bosch

Posted July 19, 2002 - 05:08 AM

Originally posted by RCannon:
TT is great. maybe if enough of us ask, we could get a two stroke section within thumpertalk.

To me, it is not the topic or title. It is the people. I would love to read what you ave to say about two strokes.....even in thumpertalk!

Sure, we'll add a two-stroke section... NOT! :D :)
I can't say we've really even considered this. Do we hate two-strokes? No... I love the 600cc twin snow machine my cousin has. That thing just about jumps off the snow when you goose it! You are right, the community is TT's strength however, I believe our focus plays an important part of our success. One thing is for sure, if you want to talk about or learn about 4-Strokes, we are "the" place. Enjoy!

Bryan

• Ga426owner

Posted July 19, 2002 - 05:11 AM

Bryan, amen & thankyou.....no 2smokes. :D :) :D

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.