Should i part it out or keep trying??

9 replies to this topic
  • The_Blue_One

Posted June 27, 2004 - 08:13 AM

Hey guys,

I'm having a hell of a time selling my wr.Has anyone had any luck? I'm only asking $4100 and not one bite. The dang CA red/green sticker thing is killing my chances here in Cali :thumbsup:

I may have to part it out to even move it out of the garage :devil:

What do you guys think? :awww:

• Guest_dsornot2ds_*

Posted June 27, 2004 - 08:31 AM

What do you guys think? :thumbsup:

I think CA sucks...that's why I moved :devil: :awww:

• The_Blue_One

Posted June 27, 2004 - 08:36 AM

I think CA sucks...that's why I moved :thumbsup: :devil:

If my wife would move I'd be gone :awww:

• JVP

Posted June 27, 2004 - 09:59 AM

I saw your add and told a friend who lives in L. A. He was interested, but he can get a new 04 out the door for about $5800.00. He has an 02 WR426 so he can move most of the expensive after market parts (Steering dampener/head set etc.) to the new bike. So getting a new bike is better for him. I would say wait until October when the California riding season kicks in again. You will be able to sell you bike much easier. This is wave-runner season. :thumbsup: I think an 04 will be a good value based on what I see in the 05 bike. The 05 does not have enough to justify the higher price when you can get an new 04 or a good used 04 for a reduced cost. Just my thoughts.

• FTD

Posted June 28, 2004 - 06:26 AM

No market here in Idaho either!!
My friend just sold a '01 yz426... cherry... for $2600.
Hoss

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • vantolr

Posted June 28, 2004 - 08:11 AM

How much lower can you go on the bike? What about shipping....any idea what that would cost to ship to Michigan?

• vantolr

Posted June 28, 2004 - 08:12 AM

By the way, what year is it? Miles? Mods.?, etc.

• Indy_WR450

Posted June 28, 2004 - 09:53 AM

Dont give up keep advertising and posting notes. You will get it sold. That seems to be a great price. :thumbsup:

• The_Blue_One

Posted June 28, 2004 - 11:19 AM

Dont give up keep advertising and posting notes. You will get it sold. That seems to be a great price. :thumbsup:

That's what i'll probaly do.I've sold a couple other bikes and the wr doesn't need to move out. If it doesn't sell i will keep it as a buddy bike. :devil:

• The_Blue_One

Posted June 28, 2004 - 11:19 AM

How much lower can you go on the bike? What about shipping....any idea what that would cost to ship to Michigan?

PMed ya :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.