The BEST under $100 bucks I ever spent..............bla bla bla

29 replies to this topic
  • Guest_coyoteyz13_*

Posted July 18, 2002 - 04:42 PM

Did you actually turn the top triple clamp around?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 18, 2002 - 05:22 PM

Originally posted by coyoteyz13:
Did you actually turn the top triple clamp around?

Just turn the UPPER clamps (2) over/upside down and put the SCOTTS on top with longer bolts and make a shear pin by grinding it flat on the top end.

Posted Image

Posted Image

[ July 18, 2002: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ]

• CJ_Baran

Posted July 18, 2002 - 07:40 PM

#23 was a great suit. Check it out!

Posted Image

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 18, 2002 - 08:14 PM

Is that a BK-mod in your pocket .........?
are you just happy to see TT????? :)

• DethWshBkr

Posted July 19, 2002 - 10:14 AM

Hehe, idaho, with my dad on a 426, I've found out i'm not missing much! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JT1

Posted July 19, 2002 - 02:29 PM

Hookers in Nevada are legal......however that animal thing is questionable :) :D ..........Nevada is working on making that legal to so the DA will not be seeking prosecution....

Stay safe

• Victor_Delgadillo

Posted July 22, 2002 - 06:39 AM

A lot of condoms..!!! :)

• skthom2320

Posted July 22, 2002 - 06:46 AM

This thread has veered off-topic but I have two under $100 mod favorites:

1. DID x-ring chain and Primary Drive sprockets from Rocky Mountain.

2. PC Racing pro seal gasket

I put the chain on and adjusted it once in 50 hours. I adjusted again recently because I felt guilty. It didn't need it. I clean it with a brush and simple green/water after each ride and spray WD-40 on it afterward. I might replace the sprockets soon but mostly out of guilt.

As for the PC racing gasket, it made the air filter chore much easier. No more damn grease getting on my fingers and airbox...

• Shawn_Mc

Posted July 22, 2002 - 07:07 AM

I dont think anything Ive done has been Less than 100 bucks short the pc air filter seal, which is a really cool thing. But the best free mod is definitley Lowering the clamp on the fork 3mms. this changed my bike so much I couldnt hardly believe it. It changed my bike handliing wise as much as the Thunder Alley pipe did for the motor.Man I had a great day yesterday.

• SaNdSliNGer

Posted July 22, 2002 - 08:15 AM

Best 100 bucks spent

Advertising My YZF so I could get my CRF(to ride till the 04 YZF450 comes out because I am not getting an 03 4spd and I know the 04 will be 5spd)

Related Content

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.