Hey! *wave*

2 replies to this topic
  • Fly-nBri

Posted July 16, 2002 - 05:16 PM

I just wanted to let you all know that I have been reading your forum for about a month now till my 1999 YZ 400 F arrives for pick-up. Well....got it yesterday and I have to say WOW! Last time I rode was about 10 years ago on a TT600 and all I can say is what a HUGE difference!
Im sure you'll be hearing from me from time to time asking all the stupid questions...again!
Let me tell you it sure seems nice to have this for all the tech tips and general moto talk.
Thanks for being here all and see ya soon!

[ July 16, 2002: Message edited by: Fly-nBri ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 16, 2002 - 05:20 PM

HEY BRI..........
\
Let me know when you want to do some riding........
I have sun/mon off right now.
What do you mean when your yz400 arrives?
Did you purchase a 400f online or maybe you mean a 450F 03'style! :)
If you really got a 99 400f
what did you pay if you dont mind me askin?
I have mine in the paper for $3500 obo
G

• Fly-nBri

Posted July 16, 2002 - 05:40 PM

Yep..found it in the paper from a guy up in Centerville for $3400. I felt it was a way sweet deal. Yea! I have weekends off and am dying to see saturday come to give it a full spin in the hills! Course I have prearranged it with the Paramedics that I will be near Cedar Fort when I need their assistance!
Let me know where ya like to ride and we'll definately have to arrange something soon!
Let me know!

[ July 16, 2002: Message edited by: Fly-nBri ]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.