New Guy - Thanks for the advice!

2 replies to this topic
  • JJwinston

Posted July 16, 2002 - 04:55 AM

Good day! I went out for the second time with my 2000 426 and had a much more productive ride. The starting advice EGO and others gave was very much appreciated, and worked every time. No, I didn't need to blip the throttle for the first start, just turn the gas on, pull the choke, find the spot, and kick. Nothing to it. I spilled a couple times, and only once did I actually need the hot start pulled. Thanks! Now I can try to learn how to ride this thing! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Shawn_Mc

Posted July 16, 2002 - 09:13 PM

Well at least you have this to think about, this is the easiest to ride purpose built motocross bike ever built by Yamaha. Now go have fun.

• rmarion

Posted July 17, 2002 - 03:40 PM

Originally posted by JJwinston:
, find the spot, and kick.

Know if only the G spot was as easy to find? hehehe

:D :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.