WR450 bent subframe?

1 reply to this topic
  • sqwidget

Posted June 25, 2004 - 07:18 AM

i was cleaning my wr today and i noticed that on the clutch side of the bike that the subframe bends a little bit. but on the other side it doesnt bend at all. its on the part of the subframe that comes from the frame and goes all the way back to the back of the bike. is it bent or is that how its supose to be? :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RoosterJ

Posted June 25, 2004 - 04:22 PM

how many times has this bike been upsides down? maybe looped out while almost on the rev limiter? if your rear fender is in line with the rest of the bike and the side panels fit it is most likey fine. maybe have some one hold the bike up straight and have a look from the rear center line to see how it looks from behind. if it is all in square chances are it is ok. :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.