Class

3 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 04, 2001 - 04:16 AM

Noticing the DRZ and YZ side are getting some real ignorant new members. Glad to be on the WR side. The people over here seem to have it together a little better. No offense to the 98% of the good members on the YZ/DRZ side. We have our heated discussions, but it's not what you say but how you say it.

Thanks to all.

Mike

• Pete_Z

Posted June 04, 2001 - 05:23 AM

Good point and well said Mike.This is without a doubt the best B.B on the net.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mcarp

Posted June 04, 2001 - 05:31 AM

I see what you mean, Mike. The YZ guys are very competitive, that's for sure. There are a few that give incredible info (boit comes to mind) and are regular contributors on the "mature" WR side of the house.

I haven't paid much attention to the DRZ side of the house, I simply am not interested in the bike-too much weight to ever consider. Yes, I have ridden one-and I DID feel the weight compared to my WZ.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 04, 2001 - 06:35 AM

I have never even looked at the DRZ side. I ride a 99'YZ400 and barely look at the YZ side. It seems that most of the info that I value comes form this side and most of the people that post good info on the YZ side follow this side too so why regularly watch both? I will have to say that YZs are better then WRs!!! :) Okay, just kiddin, I don't do enough trail riding to warrent the purchase of a WR. I like my tracks and the local desert. I do kinda wish I had your gear box though!!

------------------
Khris
When in doubt, GAS IT!
What are you, YELLOW?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.