TT Graphic Kit???

2 replies to this topic
  • pwisz

Posted July 14, 2002 - 01:41 PM

Hey what ever happened to the Thumper Talk Graphic kit? Did they ever get made? If so, where do I sign? If I'm gonna make the 426 last a couple of years more, might as well give her a facelift!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • armourbl

Posted July 15, 2002 - 05:08 AM

Development is much more involved than I ever anticipated. I have a rough draft and I'm working with another TT member to complete the final draft to deliver to the printer. I'm currently waiting for an answer from Yamaha about using their logos in the graphics.

I have also received permission from the majority of TT sponsors to use their logos on the tail section graphic. I've also found a printer who can produce the same kind of quality you get from One Industries.

Ultimately, I want the graphic to have a very professional look, superior materials, for an excellent price. If I can't make all of this happen I will not proceed with production.

Ben
TT Graphics Kit developer

• pwisz

Posted July 15, 2002 - 02:35 PM

Thanks for the update, let us know when she's good to go. What main colors did you decide on? Count me in regardless of the choice.

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Wilson the Blue Privateer by jetfuel

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  50 replies
Forums
Photo

Should I buy this bike? help....... by Numsa Hul

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 10 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • 1 review
  • Last review by Tommyk_55
  • On January 15, 2017

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.