This is a REAL 450

7 replies to this topic
  • chrome-crf

Posted June 23, 2004 - 05:42 PM

Anybody who knows FFRacing (Tdub), knows that he has the baddest YZ on the block. Well I thought I would share some of these pics with you and let you know that I have been invited to take this 60+hp beast for a spin :devil:. I know this will be the most exhilirating ride of any YZ out there. I am really looking forward to this rare opportunity and I will be sure to have a full report to share with you. Just in case any of you are thinking about any engine work, Tryce and RHC are the best in the biz and will make a rocket out of whatever ya got :awww:. I am also in the process of doing all the RHC mods to my bike after Tryce's persuasion that I can look good AND go fast :thumbsup:. I can't wait.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• logansowner

Posted June 23, 2004 - 05:45 PM

Sounds pretty good, but I still havn't found the thrill of racing a motocross bike on pavement. :thumbsup:

• FFRacing79

Posted June 23, 2004 - 05:47 PM

PAVEMENT??? This bike is strictly for dirt!

• chrome-crf

Posted June 23, 2004 - 05:51 PM

Yep, its a dirt tracker from hell :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FFRacing79

Posted June 23, 2004 - 06:01 PM

Asphalt my ass!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
By the way, that is NATIONAL #97 riding the AMA GNC Series. This bike was the 3rd fastest qualifier at the Springfield ST...and one of 3 DTX(stock frame) bikes to make the Main at the Springfield MILE this year(out of 18). And one of 3 450s to make the main out of 18 that were 505s.

• logansowner

Posted June 23, 2004 - 06:43 PM

PAVEMENT??? This bike is strictly for dirt!

Doh! I knew that too, I appologise for my stupidity :devil:

Atleast you are still racing on dirt, I just don't understand those super motard guys, sounds like a sport they'd have over in Europe or something :thumbsup:

• ovrrdrive

Posted June 23, 2004 - 10:30 PM

To each their own I guess... :thumbsup:

I enjoy a good supermoto race from time to time. In fact, I know guys that ride pure sportbikes that say they get a rush from their supermoto bike they just can't get from their sportbike.

Why diss an up and coming sport just because you just don't "get it?"

Btw, nice flat track bike. :devil:

• logansowner

Posted June 24, 2004 - 03:19 AM

I'm not really putting it down, like you said, I just don't get it. I don't have any problem with it though. :thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.