Any Utah guys up for some riding saturday?

Sometime I'd like to go with you guys, if you don't mind an old guy slowing you down, I've never ridden Hobble creek and drove up there above the golf course, I took a right at the fork and did see a marked trail head higher up just above the creek right on a left curve, Is that where you usually start?

Sometime I'd like to go with you guys, if you don't mind an old guy slowing you down, I've never ridden Hobble creek and drove up there above the golf course, I took a right at the fork and did see a marked trail head higher up just above the creek right on a left curve, Is that where you usually start?

It's trail RIDING, not racing so you're OK. Some of us ride at a

leisurely pace and some of us ride at a quicker pace. Either way,

you're always welcome. ?

Hmm, the trail head starts where the road curves to the right, not

left and it's several miles past the golf course.

I have the coordinates on my gps if you'd like them.

Dan

I'll gladly go with you if you would like. I'm up for tomorrow if you wanna go! Otherwise, it looks like no riding for me this weekend. ?