Any Utah guys up for some riding saturday?

7 replies to this topic
  • live_to_ride

Posted June 23, 2004 - 04:56 PM

:thumbsup: Last week's ride was awesome, now I need to get something similar going for this saturday! Who's up for some roostin' in the mountains? :devil:

• SteadyEddy

Posted June 23, 2004 - 11:44 PM

would love to but don't think i could make it in time :thumbsup:

• N7SLC

Posted June 24, 2004 - 03:10 AM

Yeah, it was awesome!

I'm on "kid-duty" this weekend, so I'm out. :thumbsup:

• live_to_ride

Posted June 24, 2004 - 06:58 PM

would love to but don't think i could make it in time :awww:

Well, get on a boat and meet up with us the following weekend! :thumbsup: :devil:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaharichey

Posted June 25, 2004 - 06:45 AM

Sometime I'd like to go with you guys, if you don't mind an old guy slowing you down, I've never ridden Hobble creek and drove up there above the golf course, I took a right at the fork and did see a marked trail head higher up just above the creek right on a left curve, Is that where you usually start?

• N7SLC

Posted June 25, 2004 - 08:11 AM

Sometime I'd like to go with you guys, if you don't mind an old guy slowing you down, I've never ridden Hobble creek and drove up there above the golf course, I took a right at the fork and did see a marked trail head higher up just above the creek right on a left curve, Is that where you usually start?

It's trail RIDING, not racing so you're OK. Some of us ride at a
leisurely pace and some of us ride at a quicker pace. Either way,
you're always welcome. :thumbsup:

Hmm, the trail head starts where the road curves to the right, not
left and it's several miles past the golf course.

I have the coordinates on my gps if you'd like them.

Dan

• live_to_ride

Posted June 25, 2004 - 09:06 AM

I'll gladly go with you if you would like. I'm up for tomorrow if you wanna go! Otherwise, it looks like no riding for me this weekend. :thumbsup:

• yamaharichey

Posted June 28, 2004 - 08:36 AM

Hey Live-to-ride, Sorry I didn't get back to you, Iwas busy this last weekend and didn't even get on TT, Keep us posted next time you go to Hobble Creek, I'd like to check it out.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.