fender pack, what kind?

8 replies to this topic
  • xrbrp

Posted June 22, 2004 - 02:57 PM

I was riding with the boys last week and one of them got a pinch flat a couple of miles from camp and I didn't have any tools to remove the rim, any suggestions on a good back that can fit on the bike and not get in the way. :thumbsup:

• XR_400_DAD

Posted June 22, 2004 - 03:10 PM

I put the MOOSE rear fender bag on mine. It's nice and big but the first time I went to swing my leg over and get on, my boot caught it and I lost my balance and the bike about fell over on top of me :thumbsup: It's a great bag but you may want to consider a belt type also. Good luck!

• qadsan

Posted June 22, 2004 - 03:15 PM

I believe Chase Harper makes most of the rear fender packs marketed under different names such as Moose, etc.

• tirebiter

Posted June 22, 2004 - 03:30 PM

I have a Moose rear pack on my brp, the trick is to bend your right knee as far as you can before getting on.
The moose rear fender pack & Cycoactive front tube bag have proved themselves invaluable many times..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ibis

Posted June 22, 2004 - 03:52 PM

Many of the guys on KtmTalk, including me, use the fender pack made by Dirt Bike Gear. Very high quality with good features, and Dan the owner stands behind his products 100%.

Balistic Nylon Bags

• jws

Posted June 22, 2004 - 04:00 PM

i like the moose front and rear fender bags :thumbsup:

Posted Image

jeff :devil:

• Old_Man_Time

Posted June 22, 2004 - 07:55 PM

I believe Chase Harper makes most of the rear fender packs marketed under different names such as Moose, etc.

But if you buy the bag from Chase Harper it has an unconditional lifetime warrantee. You can't beat that. I ordered both the front and rear fender bag from Chase Harper for that very reason. It looks Identical to the Moose bag except it says Chase Harper on the bag and you get a free one if anything goes wrong with it.

• qadsan

Posted June 23, 2004 - 05:02 AM

looks Identical to the Moose bag except it says Chase Harper on the bag and you get a free one if anything goes wrong with it.

Good point :thumbsup:

I have both a Moose and Chase Harper bag on different bikes. I looked at my Moose bag this morning and sure enough it says Chase Harper on the inside and Moose on the outside. Another interesting thing about Moose is that I bought their XCR Chest Protector last year and it says Acerbis on the inside. It's the exact same chest protector as the Acerbic Zoom. I don't know how many of the Moose products are made by Moose if any at all, but so far I've liked everything they sell in terms of fit, features, performance, etc.

• frankstr

Posted June 23, 2004 - 05:22 AM

I've got a moose rear fender bag too.And it says chase harper on the inside tag also,I carry a fredette 17/27 wrench,21 inch tube motion pro tire irons and moose co2 tire inflation kit made by inovations(inovations make the same basic kit for my mountain bike )it all works in the end. that's all that matters to me. savin ma butt!!!! :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.