Anyone interested?

6 replies to this topic
  • acarter920

Posted July 10, 2002 - 06:33 AM

I am parting out a 426... replies from people interested in parts went downhill after my post was moved to the Parts for Sale forum. Is anyone interested in anything else?

2 rear wheels (one with tire, one without) complete. First wheel has brand new bearings and hub and has Dunlop tire, but needs to be trued. $270 for that one. Other wheel is complete and ready to be bolted on, but does not come with a tire... $270 for that one.

Also have parts such as frame, forks, swingarm, both brake systems, radiators, triple clamps, Yz426 silencer, ect... Pictures are at
http://www.geocities...mx/MY_TOYS.html .

I am also wondering what fair prices are for these items. If you have any offers, are interested or anything, or can help me out with some fair prices, feel free to reply! Thanks..

[ July 10, 2002: Message edited by: acarter920 ]

• rvanliere

Posted July 10, 2002 - 08:44 AM

Got a left side radiator ?

• acarter920

Posted July 10, 2002 - 09:00 PM

yup... email me an offer at quadridermx@juno.com or PM me :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted July 10, 2002 - 10:07 AM

I dont think anybody goes to the homepage that often. I bet most people bookmark right to the forum of their choice.

I keep forgetting the "for sale" stuff is on another forum.

I liked it better when people could post stuff in the forums for the specific bikes.

• acarter920

Posted July 10, 2002 - 10:14 AM

Yeah, I agree. The only people that visit the Parts For Sale page are the people that actually need parts because something of theirs broke. You dont get the responses from people thinkin gee, that's a good deal... i guess i could use an extra one of those.

Oh well... as long as you post an actual question though, I don't think the moderators mind. I actually am wondering what I can expect from these parts.
:)

• Hick

Posted July 10, 2002 - 11:11 AM

How 'bout the other radiator, right side (the one w/ cap)?

• CAL

Posted July 10, 2002 - 11:17 AM

I didn't even know there was a For Sale forum! Shows how much I go to the home page. :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.