Hey Oregon & NorthWest Thumpers. 4-Stroke Nationals @ Albany Supercross

5 replies to this topic
  • b-bike

Posted July 09, 2002 - 07:08 PM

On the 21st. of July at the Albany supercross the 4-Stroke Nationals will be in town. Any of you guys planing on being there to ride.... or watch?

I'm just watching with family and friends.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted July 09, 2002 - 07:29 PM

I'd like to try to make it. Please send me details at feedback@thumpertalk.com. Cheers!

Bryan

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted July 10, 2002 - 03:43 AM

I would love to be there but the 21st is the day of the Prospect Dualsport and I will be riding sweep and unfortunatly even I can't be in two places at once!!!!!!!
Jim

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Oregon_Thumper

Posted July 10, 2002 - 05:42 AM

I have the worst scheldule. I would love to go, but that is my one year anniversery and my wife would kill me if I told her I was going to go watch a race. I would like to live to see my second anniversery.

• b-bike

Posted July 11, 2002 - 03:07 PM

Bryan:
I have lost my flier for that race but I do know that the cost to get in will be about the same it was last year, $12 and that the gate will be open at around 6:30 a.m. I'm not sure what the cost is to race. If you need more info. you can call Grand Prix Cycle @ (541)926-3139. They will have all the straight info.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted July 12, 2002 - 04:31 AM

Originally posted by b-bike:
Bryan:
I have lost my flier for that race but I do know that the cost to get in will be about the same it was last year, $12 and that the gate will be open at around 6:30 a.m. I'm not sure what the cost is to race. If you need more info. you can call Grand Prix Cycle @ (541)926-3139. They will have all the straight info.

Thanks! However, I just learned that I'm going to be in Orlando Florida for a few days on business! I'm sorry I'll miss out! Send us some cool photos for the site!

Bryan

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.