best moto-x video

30 replies to this topic
  • FASTFRANK

Posted July 10, 2002 - 08:19 AM

Now I can't believe that no one has said "Winners take All" that is the greatest dirtbike movie of all time!! Mid 80's dirtbikes at their best!! If you haven't seen it go rent it if you can find it at your video store!! Frank :)

• yznvegas

Posted July 10, 2002 - 09:03 PM

Have you guys seen "Moto Crossed". It is a Disney movie but there are some great riding shots in there. Actually Pastrana and Mcgrath are in the movie. I have watched that flick about 3 times on t.v.....It's something that the kiddies can watch but is entertaining for you too.

• edareus

Posted July 10, 2002 - 09:37 PM

Frank,

Winner takes all? :) :D :D Isn't that the movie where the guy has the american flag gas tank(no not easyrider) and wins the supercross on like a 1975 bike?

Momilkman,

Don't you mean a Jim Stafford narrated film!! :D :D :D :D

• FASTFRANK

Posted July 11, 2002 - 05:55 AM

Vegas,
I hate to say it but I have watched motocrossed 2x on Disney LOL, that girl is hot as hell till she cuts all that hair off!

Winners take all is the movie with the flag gastank, that movie rocked in the 80's and still does today!! Frank :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 11, 2002 - 06:03 AM

I agree with FastFrank, That chick is hot, even with her hair cut off

I have seen that move probably a dozen times my daighter loves it, so she watches it at least 3 times a month or more, along with my On-any-Sunday, creature from the black lagoon, Planet of the apes (Original 5) and the lastest (Blah), Star trek, Star wars happy gilmore, and so on..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cyclenut51

Posted July 11, 2002 - 06:24 AM

How about that "CHiP'S" episode with "the phantom," who rides a red (CR?) dirtbike down the street in a perpetual wheelie? That was cool. :)

[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: cyclenut51 ]

• FASTFRANK

Posted July 11, 2002 - 07:04 AM

There is nothing sexier to me than a hot chick that knows dirtbikes and how to ride one!! What do you guys think??? this topic has gotten way off base I must say!! LOL Frank :)

• FASTFRANK

Posted July 11, 2002 - 07:07 AM

to second that, I have been married and divorced already at 24, so I am not settling down again till I find a woman that loves motorcycles as much as me and will let me ride whenever and whatever I want, and a kick ass job would be nice for her to have also so she can buy me the bikes. Ahhh that would the life, some of you out there are lucky enough to have that! I am so jealous!! Frank :)

p.s. if she is as hot as the chick in motocrossed that would be nice too!! :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 11, 2002 - 07:08 AM

Well I am waiting for the re release of Debbie Does MX :)

FastFrank
I thinks it is the MX gear and the fantasy of Victoria Secrets underneath.
Or Maybe Victoria Secrets should make riding gear for the Miss's

:D

[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• yamaman

Posted July 11, 2002 - 07:20 AM

i like motohead

• FASTFRANK

Posted July 11, 2002 - 07:27 AM

Ego I couldn't agree more, dirtgirl's rule, dam I got to get off of here you got me all hot and bothered thinking about dirtgirl's all sweaty in their riding gear and victoria's secrets, later gotta go, Frank :) lol lol lol

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.