best moto-x video

30 replies to this topic
  • yznvegas

Posted July 08, 2002 - 07:00 PM

Hey guys, what is your all time favorite dirtbiking video.

I have two that are tied for first:

Organ Donors

Crusty III

I bought Crusty II today and my god, what a joke that video was, that was like totally vids for kids.

Ok, sound off, what do you like, have you guys seen Pastrana's evolution video??? I was thinking about buying that one.

• just_want_to_ride

Posted July 08, 2002 - 07:02 PM

the pastrana video is good. My favorite is children of a metal god. :)

• Bill

Posted July 09, 2002 - 12:25 AM

On Any Sunday
Legends
Time to Ride
Mini Warriors

Bill

• CAL

Posted July 09, 2002 - 02:36 AM

Time To Ride

• dirtjerk

Posted July 09, 2002 - 02:45 AM

if you have not seen "fox's greatest hits" get this one. it is the best video i have ever seen. if you have seen it before, go watch it again. that's what i'm going to do right now.

• MOmilkman

Posted July 09, 2002 - 03:22 AM

Definatley Time to Ride.

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 09, 2002 - 03:45 AM

The one and only the original

On Any Sunday

The rest just copied

I think he needs to do an updated On Any Sunday

[ July 09, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• Sparky_So_Cal

Posted July 09, 2002 - 03:52 AM

Moto is definitly a family sport in our house, so i watch them w/ my son (6 years old). We had a crust video, but there were few scenes which were not good for his young eyes. Mine and his favorite is Mini Warriors 3 and his favorite part is at the end of movie, after the credits. There is a tribute to Brandon "Jeebers" Layton, a young up and coming 13 year old who was killed a couple of years ago in a motox accident. Oh and by the way, he has also deceided he wants to run brandon's number.

• yznvegas

Posted July 09, 2002 - 05:27 AM

Have any of you guys seen Mcgrath's video? I saw it at the cycle shop but I don't remember the name of it????

Dirtjerk, Tower record has that Fox video for $10 so I'll probably go get it at lunch time today.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 09, 2002 - 05:45 AM

On any Sunday!!

Time to ride!! (Finally a video without 1000 freestyle jumps, just good moto footage. And long too.

McGrath's Steel roots 1. Great soundtrack and Good all around..

Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thumper4life

Posted July 09, 2002 - 07:15 AM

i think the soundtrack makes the movie, children of a metal god's soundtrack is not that great so it doesnt keep me entertained for some reason, must be cause im a kid. :)

mine are Chapter ONE and Terrafirma 7

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 09, 2002 - 07:36 AM

I think the original Crusty is the best all-round cuz it is pretty raw and it shows Seth's death defying dune jump!!!!WOW!!!

But if you like a bunch of different stuff and a little more commentary then try
Children of a Metal God........Redemtion.....
pretty much all in utah and colorado :)

• BFLee

Posted July 09, 2002 - 07:39 AM

On Any Sunday
Pastrana / Evolution 199 (great music)
Ultimate X
Fox's Greatest Hits

No other votes for Ultimate X out there? Even though it's not a pure moto flick, nothing else out there has ever raised the hairs on the back of my neck like seeing that in the IMAX theatre :)

• MOmilkman

Posted July 09, 2002 - 07:45 AM

Your right BFLee.
I finally saw it this past weekend (it just made it out here to the Midwest) and it was spectacular in the IMAX.

I was thinking after the movie that I couldnt wait for it to come out on DVD, but somehow I just dont think it would be the same.

So with BFLee brushing up my memory, I'd go:

1. Time to Ride
2. Ultimate X
3. On Any Sunday

• Shawn_Mc

Posted July 09, 2002 - 12:35 PM

1. On any Sunday
2. Terra Firma 7 on DVD with the Commentary option on. Its great.

• Vanilla_Gorilla

Posted July 09, 2002 - 04:37 PM

crusty 7
metal god 2
revalation 199

• DR.Zaius

Posted July 09, 2002 - 04:57 PM

Time to Ride is the best video I have ever seen...On any Sunday is almost as good I think.
I hate that freestyle crap, so the dez/moto/messin around type of footage in Time to Ride is primo stuff! :)

• Sean_McCutcheon

Posted July 10, 2002 - 12:49 AM

Fox's Greatest Hits

• edareus

Posted July 10, 2002 - 02:42 AM

I finally saw it this past weekend (it just made it out here to the Midwest) and it was spectacular in the IMAX.

MOmilkman, where is it playing in the midwest? :) Is it at the IMAX in Branson? My parents live there and I told them to let me know if it was playing there or not.

• MOmilkman

Posted July 10, 2002 - 07:18 AM

Originally posted by edareus:

MOmilkman, where is it playing in the midwest? :) Is it at the IMAX in Branson? My parents live there and I told them to let me know if it was playing there or not.

Yea, its at Branson. It started last Thursday. I couldnt actually believe they brought it to Branson and it may not be there for long because they only sold about 50 tickets for the show I was at. (the theater hold 500)
So hurry and go before the blue-hairs run it out of town because its not a Paul Newman narrated film.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.