Where's Mr. Dubach

8 replies to this topic
  • elmo426yz

Posted July 08, 2002 - 06:43 AM

Hey do you guys know where Doug Dubach was at the Four Stroke Nationals at Honey Lake? was he a no show, or is he hurt, &%$#@! :) :D :D

• Yak

Posted July 08, 2002 - 09:48 PM

I was hoping to see him there as well. Too bad he didnt show. The WhiteBros/Honda team sure gave us a good show though, didnt they. Its a shame Carpenter went down in the first Moto.

• SUnruh

Posted July 08, 2002 - 09:55 PM

maybe he is giving Chad Reed private classes on how to start a 250F when you crash in a national? :)

another sad day for the little piglet. to go 1st in moto 1 and then 22nd in moto 2 because he couldn't start it.

• BigDesto

Posted July 08, 2002 - 10:12 AM

He also wasn't at the 4-Stroke National at Gormon,ca. It was all honda, Tim Weiland? took moto #1, he had the lead in moto#2 then fell,Spud was on fire and took the overall. Thought there would be more top pro's- no dubach,smail and i think i saw Danny Laport with ice on his foot,think he broke it! Still was a great race!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DPW

Posted July 08, 2002 - 12:36 PM

Originally posted by SUnruh:
maybe he is giving Chad Reed private classes on how to start a 250F when you crash in a national? :)

I heard Chad had to bump start the bike to get it going again.

• mikeman156

Posted July 08, 2002 - 01:47 PM

Dubach was out at R.E.M. races at Glen Helen Saturday on a YZ 250 (03 I think)....and as for Reed, I heard his mechanic had to start the bike for him.

• Guest_mxrider426_*

Posted July 08, 2002 - 03:28 PM

What race was this you're talking about with Chad Reed in it?

• DPW

Posted July 08, 2002 - 04:23 PM

Originally posted by mxrider426:
What race was this you're talking about with Chad Reed in it?

Red Bud

• Blade275

Posted July 09, 2002 - 01:04 PM

I read an article on chad reeds bike, and they said it was the easiest starting 250f they had ever seen...

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.