airbox mods

1 reply to this topic
  • scheffaa

Posted June 19, 2004 - 04:06 PM

how do i get optimum flow into my airbox

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xcracer123

Posted June 19, 2004 - 07:49 PM

What bike do you have? The new WR has a restritor in the top that can be removed. I always cut out the backfire screen in the filter cage as well. You could buy the one that's offered without the screen but it's super expensive!!! There are also templates on the right side of the air box on the new WR for cut outs or you could make your own. I don't recomend that if you will be doing much water crossing. Do some searching and you'll find all the free mods. check out www.off-road.com/dirtbike/ and check out project WR450F for lots of stuff.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.