White Bros head pipe?

3 replies to this topic
  • jjk

Posted June 19, 2004 - 04:22 AM

I was wondering if any of you had the white bros head pipe and if so whats your opinion on it? I already have the e series silencer and was looking at adding the header pipe...thanks..

• Matt96xr6

Posted June 20, 2004 - 06:01 PM

I put the Ti header and CF WB exhaust on all at the same time. Bike makes plenty of power, easy to jet and the header is not in the way of the oil filter cover.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wrfrk

Posted June 20, 2004 - 06:06 PM

Have either of you tried the quiet insert? I am contemplating getting it for my e-series s-bend silencer, but don't want too if it's worthless.

• Matt96xr6

Posted June 23, 2004 - 08:05 AM

mine is queit for a 426. the T4 that was on it before was LOUD. I have heard some 4xx with the E series that are super loud and using the disc setup. I use no disc, a SA insert from a T4 and the turn down tip. That is it.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.