I want to demo E-Z Start clutch

5 replies to this topic
  • RPS

Posted June 18, 2004 - 06:21 PM

I want to test ride a bike with the E-Z Start clutch with the lever by Rekluse to see if I want to get one.

Is there anyone that is somewhat close to San Luis Obispo, CA that would want to go for ride a let me try it out for a few minutes? I can meet you somewhere to do a loop.

Thanks,
Roger

• oldbones

Posted June 23, 2004 - 08:14 AM

Who's gonna hook Roger up?

*****BUMP*****

• ddialogue

Posted June 23, 2004 - 08:29 AM

If you're ever passing through Boise, Idaho.... :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tool

Posted June 23, 2004 - 01:18 PM

sometimes i say "man, you gotta ride my bike" to my brother or someone... you know
then there are the guys that are like "hi, my name is brian. i'd love to take a lap on that thing"
that thing??? you mean my beloved 426? i dont think so :thumbsup: some guy tried to grab my de-comp lever, thinking it was the clutch! that wont happen again.
roger, if you want an auto clutch - just buy it. they have a 30 day gaurantee.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 24, 2004 - 04:40 AM

sometimes i say "man, you gotta ride my bike" to my brother or someone... you know
then there are the guys that are like "hi, my name is brian. i'd love to take a lap on that thing"
that thing??? you mean my beloved 426? i dont think so :thumbsup: some guy tried to grab my de-comp lever, thinking it was the clutch! that wont happen again.
roger, if you want an auto clutch - just buy it. they have a 30 day gaurantee.

:devil: ditto
I have been struggling with this, and I am glad you stated it.

I dont hand the riens to my bike over to anyone. I have rarely let people ride my bike unless I have known them, ridden with them and trust the ability they have. I think it is a tall order to fill. We are going to I-5 MX at Gorman, Hungry Valley on July 9th. You want to "SEE" a demo of a Zstart come on down, infact sign up for the ride in the SouthWest Ride Forums.

Maybe if you show with $4300 bucks you can ride mine, Why the 4300 you break it you bought it or whats broke is deducted... :lol:

Here is why, She is just too Puuurrrtyyy :awww:

Posted Image

• wr250rr

Posted June 24, 2004 - 04:56 AM

I would let anybody who knows how to ride take a burn on my bike. I dont think anyone could ride it any harder than I do. (unless they intentinally want to sabatoge it)
Remember: ITS A YAMAHA :thumbsup:
So RPS, if your planning to go to any of the GNCC races, or ever in NJ, let me know.
As for the Z-Start, Its worth its weight in gold. GET ONE!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.