Favor to ask of someone living near Montrose PA or Unadilla

1 reply to this topic
  • huffa

Posted July 07, 2002 - 05:23 PM

On July 20 I am going to Montrose to ride then Unadilla on Sun to watch race. I only have an open trailer (not inclosed) and do not feel comfortable paking it over night at motel or Unadilla for the day. Does anyone live near by that would be willing to let me park my trailer their till the end of Unadilla? I would really appreciate it. Also if you do live close why don't you come to Montrose to ride with us and go to Unadilla? THANKS!
Have 2 bikes on trailer and size is approx 5 by 8.

[ July 08, 2002: Message edited by: huffa ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • npuzajr

Posted July 08, 2002 - 04:51 AM

Huffa,
I live about 45 minutes South of Montrose. Im sure we could work something out. I have a race that Sunday so I wont be going to the National :) .. oh well there's always Broome. email me npuza@hotmail.com
Nick

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.