OT: Question for the Mini Dads

4 replies to this topic
  • id250f

Posted June 18, 2004 - 02:41 PM

just bought the yungin' a Cobra PW3 ... any of y'all familiar with these bikes? Their manual says to only use the COBRA 2-CYCLE RACE OIL and the COBRA 3 SHOE CLUTCH MILK ... any of you using different lubes? If so, what are you running?

thanks.

• FFRacing79

Posted June 18, 2004 - 04:37 PM

I take care of the Factory Cobra DT team. Stick to what Cobra recommends...We have done massive amounts of testing to come up with what we feel is the best for the performance. Cobra is 100% behind their riders, so trust them when they have something to say! Tdub

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • id250f

Posted June 18, 2004 - 06:13 PM

Thanks ... any good places to buy parts / lubes, etc.? We've got nothing I know of in this neck of the woods. I ordered the bike direct from cobramotorcycle.com.

• FFRacing79

Posted June 18, 2004 - 06:17 PM

Order everything direct from Cobra!

• fofiveoh

Posted June 19, 2004 - 06:52 PM

If you will check out the mini bike forum on Dirtrider.net (did i say that?), there is a guy named Jasle who is always there and is pretty darned sharp on the Cobras, actually all the minis. I would feel very comfortable taking his advice. I think he is actually a Cobra dealer now, but I still feel he will shoot you good practical advice.

fofiveoh

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.