6 replies to this topic
  • PumpkinHumper

Posted July 07, 2002 - 01:59 AM

YEA BABY YEA!!!! Im on my way. PRO Nationals. Got a cooler full-o-beer. And Im out the door.

SE YA!!!

• Ramrod

Posted July 07, 2002 - 03:09 AM

I'm missing Red Bud this year for the first time in 8 years ... I'm bummed, but my wife and I had a baby boy 4 weeks ago and I'll stick around home this year.

On the other hand, I'm going to go out and ride our local track for a couple of hours. Just as good. See ya at Red Bud next year!

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 07, 2002 - 05:03 AM

Responsibility Sucks don’t it....

On the other hand it don’t, I would not miss any day with my kids. Well maybe except a personal Victoria Secrets Show :)
But what would that prove?
I'm too fat too old and way out of shape
Gad where is the Prozac I'm depressed now

Have fun

[ July 07, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thumper4life

Posted July 07, 2002 - 08:00 AM

i get chills just from thinkin about that place :) maybe i'll be able to go next year, it didn't work out this year for me

• PumpkinHumper

Posted July 07, 2002 - 03:29 PM

I feel sooo much better now that I have had my Red Bud fix :) :D :D . That place is awsome. I absoutely love it. The smell of race gas was thick in the air.

RC is a FREEK!!

Stewart is INSANE!

I found a section of the track were I could actually stand on the berm right before the monza bowl. Like 4 inches away from the bikes. I could feel the ground move beneth my feet when they hit the berm. I was getting roosted on by the top riders in the world. I got DIRT in my BEER.

Try getting that close at a supercross.

Arrghhhh I love that place :D :D :D

• thumper4life

Posted July 07, 2002 - 04:43 PM

whats the leap look like when they hit it? :)

• PumpkinHumper

Posted July 07, 2002 - 09:00 PM

Sick. There was a few 125cc riders doing it. Thats takes balls :) :D :D

Related Content

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.