"GPR"??

3 replies to this topic
  • HAYESTI

Posted June 02, 2001 - 08:21 PM

Does anyone know where to purchase a "GPR"/top clamp setup online? :) I've found them locally here for $475.00 complete (gpr/top clamp)
Thanks.....Tim

• robman

Posted June 03, 2001 - 03:13 PM

I got mine from dave at www.dh1racing.com, great guy to do business with .

------------------
00 wr400f fmf pipe ,uni-flow filter,no lid on breather,factory R&D accelerator pump cover, pro-taper bars with gpr stabilizer,acerbis pro rally hand guards.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HAYESTI

Posted June 03, 2001 - 06:07 PM

Robman, Did you buy the whole top clamp also? Or did you get just the "Bar Clamp"? Do you know if the bar clamp setup bolts to the stock top clamp?......Thanks

Originally posted by robman:
I got mine from dave at www.dh1racing.com, great guy to do business with .

• robman

Posted June 04, 2001 - 04:39 AM

hayesti,I got triple clamp, top clamp, bars and stablizer,I think if you use 7/8 bars you can use just the top clamp.

------------------
00 wr400f fmf Q pipe ,uni-flow filter,no lid on breather,factory R&D accelerator pump cover, pro-taper bars with gpr stabilizer,acerbis pro rally hand guards, sdg seat and IMS yz tank.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.