XR650R Radiators

6 replies to this topic
  • ZRXToolman

Posted June 18, 2004 - 05:17 AM

Anyone have a set of used XR650R radiators. I am considering buying the IMS radiators for mine, but thought I would look for a used set of factory ones first. I really need the left one the worst.

• qadsan

Posted June 18, 2004 - 05:29 AM

What happened to yours? There are places that can sometimes fix your radiators if they're bent, or the filler neck is trashed, or they leak, etc. The IMS rads look stout based on the pictures I've seen. I believe Irondude here on TT has the IMS rads.

• Ciqir

Posted June 18, 2004 - 05:49 AM

BajaRudy has a set in the for sale area.... http://www.thumperta...5/o/all/fpart/1

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Moredesert

Posted June 18, 2004 - 08:18 AM

Tim I have a spare left side radiator. $75 plus shipping.

• Ciqir

Posted June 18, 2004 - 09:52 AM

DOH! I didn't even think about it Mike, sorry--

• ZRXToolman

Posted June 18, 2004 - 11:06 AM

I would be interested in the left side for 75.00. It was bent when I bought the bike. It doesn't leak, but the plastics won't connect correctly anymore. tpmtaylor@tulsaconnect.com

• ZRXToolman

Posted June 21, 2004 - 03:58 AM

I'm still looking for a Radiator. What is the name of the place that will repair them?

Related Content

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  47 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.