Let it go

11 replies to this topic
  • discopete

Posted July 04, 2002 - 11:19 AM

I've have been using this site for a while now, and have usually recieved great mechanical info. The past few months have been more complaining, muscle flexing, and insult throwing than anything else. Let's let this stuff go and use this wonderful site for what it's for. If I want to hear someone bitching I can always go hang out with my old girlfriend.

• wylie1

Posted July 04, 2002 - 11:32 AM

I second that. Reminds me of a bunch of kids that need a spanking. Hammer needs to go to the corner. :)

• MANIAC998

Posted July 04, 2002 - 04:40 PM

Third that, motion carried!!!

• Vanilla_Gorilla

Posted July 06, 2002 - 04:42 PM

fourth

• keith_king

Posted July 07, 2002 - 01:39 PM

Fifth

• YZ400Court

Posted July 07, 2002 - 01:58 PM

I have been saying this for some time now. It is always the same players involved, now I just ignore their posts.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted July 07, 2002 - 02:48 PM

sixth seventh eight and ninth it

I usually ignore everyone :)

• Unibomber

Posted July 07, 2002 - 04:02 PM

Yep, things were inocently funny until, some peeps (u know the pros, eh eh) started takin stuff way to seariously and gettin a little jelous when others got the laughs, then the funny guys whos posts you enjoyed reading got hammered.

Now things are way to dull, cuz one kid had to cry and so everyone had to go home, dahm it. :)

• Airman11783

Posted January 06, 2006 - 11:21 PM

I 10th it I usually ignore the bashing also. I'm happy someone said something thank you discopete. I come to this site to give and recieve good tips and other peoples experiences with various parts setups etc., and also to chat with some fine people that i have something in comon with. I hate to sound corney but no mater what color bike someone is sitting on, 2 wheels or 4, pro or beginner, what difference does it make, when it comes down to it were all the same we just love to ride and tinker with are bikes. Presently I run 02 yz426 myself and I love it but before this I've rode cr's, rm's, kx's, xr's and my first bike my little slow but reliable 85 dr100 tell you the truth I wish I never got ride of it for sentimental reasons, It was the first bike I ever rode and the first I ever owned I didn't even buy it I found in front of someones house on garbage day rang the door bell and told me to take it. Every thing on that bike was jig rigged I mean everything for example it had bicycle brake levers on it for the brake
and clutch, missing kick starter, a hole in the side of the case that was fixed with some quick steel never leeaked a drop either ironic, even caught on fire once and melted half the air box which i never replaced In fact I never replaced anything on it if it broke I would either not fix it or jig rig it except for changing the oil and an ocasional spark plug, Sorry I rambeling on so long but I was just reminising to much more inocent and simple times, ecspecially those times with that bike because I found with my long time best friend who has somewhat turned astray to a groop of people who are slowely bringing him down in pretty much all ways. I miss those days. But now for the mean time Love my 02 YZ426 It's decently sooped up and I only weigh 160 so it hauls extra ass and is also pretty good in the handeling and braking department. Once again sorry it was so lengthy.

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted January 06, 2006 - 11:41 PM

Wow, someone's been digging deep in the archives..... After looking at all those usernames, I couldn't help think "Whatever happened to?....."

• 642MX

Posted January 07, 2006 - 01:50 PM

I agree. Most people are helpful on here, but there are still some who love to flame everybody. Lets just all get along. :applause:

• grayracer513

Posted January 07, 2006 - 04:11 PM

Wow, someone's been digging deep in the archives.....

Why is it almost always the newbies that do that?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.