8 replies to this topic
  • Math

Posted June 16, 2004 - 11:42 AM

Looking for a bike cover for my WR.

What to buy?
Where to buy online?

• ddialogue

Posted June 16, 2004 - 12:02 PM

GYT-R makes a nice looking one for the Yamaha's. I thought about getting one for those long drives out of state when the weather is nasty.

Here's the link: Yamaha cover :thumbsup:

• Math

Posted June 16, 2004 - 12:18 PM

Hi Dave,

Yeah, I've seen it... It looks a little short for the long WR don't you think? I'll ask about it.

Thanks

Other ideas?

• gomopar440

Posted June 16, 2004 - 04:02 PM

Take up knitting or sewing :thumbsup: :awww: :lol: J/K

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Math

Posted June 16, 2004 - 04:27 PM

knitting? :awww: &%$#@! :lol: :lol: Not as waterproof as gore tex huh? :thumbsup:

• 5spoke

Posted June 16, 2004 - 04:35 PM

GYT-R makes a nice looking one for the Yamaha's. I thought about getting one for those long drives out of state when the weather is nasty.

I have one. A bit pricey, but looks cool and fits like a glove. Goes down just below the pegs and covers the wheels below the axle.

• gomopar440

Posted June 16, 2004 - 04:37 PM

I remember seeing a cool bike cover in Daytona at Bike Week a few years back. It was a half cover that stretched over the lip of the front and rear fenders and over each end of the handlebars. It really only acts as an umbrella for shade and limited moisture protection. The best thing about it was it folded up into a pouch about the size of a small fanny-pack. It makes it real easy to take it anywhere with you. I almost got one but my (ex)wife said she could sew one for me. She never did so I divorced the lying beyotch :thumbsup:

• RichBaker

Posted June 16, 2004 - 06:00 PM

I got one, it's comparable in price to others and fits really well....like it was made for it! :awww:
I'd buy it again....

• RichBaker

Posted June 16, 2004 - 06:02 PM

I remember seeing a cool bike cover in Daytona at Bike Week a few years back. It was a half cover that stretched over the lip of the front and rear fenders and over each end of the handlebars. It really only acts as an umbrella for shade and limited moisture protection. The best thing about it was it folded up into a pouch about the size of a small fanny-pack. It makes it real easy to take it anywhere with you. I almost got one but my (ex)wife said she could sew one for me. She never did so I divorced the lying beyotch :thumbsup:

Sounds like the Geza Gear cover...I have one on my FJ and it's great, expensive though.....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.