WR's are lame.....

17 replies to this topic
  • holeshot426

Posted June 16, 2004 - 11:11 AM

So I posted a homo joke to a bro over in the General forum for saying something about chicks pants or whatever, and I get this post from some newbie called "yzwiley". I figured the bro's over here in the WR forum wouldnt appreciate it all that much. So, for what its worth....

"Your signature indicates you dumped a lot of cash into a lame bike all so it could be like a YZ. Now I'd bet your the type that has it sitting all pretty but are afraid to ride it with the fear you're going to scratch the plastic. Can't ride either? Hmmmm...."

And then he PM's me: "Do you know who I am or do I have to tell you? Put it this way, I'm no MXer or recrational rider" shiit.

&%$#@! is with some people? Why cant we all just get along? :thumbsup:

• Indy_WR450

Posted June 16, 2004 - 11:14 AM

Newbies ;) :thumbsup: :awww: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• ddialogue

Posted June 16, 2004 - 11:57 AM

I was just reading that thread!! :thumbsup:

• jwriott

Posted June 16, 2004 - 12:32 PM

Guess he'll have to enlighten us. I have no clue who he is. Barnum and Bailey offspring? :thumbsup:

• WR_Dave

Posted June 16, 2004 - 02:27 PM

You probably offended him with the homo joke. You really have to watch what you say around some people. You never know who will turn up as the head rope sucker at the fudge packer factory. :thumbsup: :awww:

• gomopar440

Posted June 16, 2004 - 03:54 PM

LOL :thumbsup: By the title of this thread it looked like you either forgot what color bike you rode or were drunk and trying to pick a fight :awww:

• 450high

Posted June 16, 2004 - 11:55 PM

LOL this thread is a bit hard to follow but some of the replys are a blast.

• Sylvain

Posted June 17, 2004 - 04:30 AM

And then he PM's me: "Do you know who I am or do I have to tell you?

So did he tell you who he is ?

Some people don't really need much to become agressive. May be it's because he doesn't ride enough :awww:. When I finished my ride I'm anything but agressive. :thumbsup:

• TallBoysWRF

Posted June 17, 2004 - 06:20 AM

And then he PM's me: "Do you know who I am or do I have to tell you? Put it this way, I'm no MXer or recrational rider" shiit.

&%$#@! is with some people? Why cant we all just get along? :lol:

\

Sounds democratic to me- doesn't like a bike that can go off-road, and for that matter, doesn't like closed-course competition. :thumbsup: I wonder if HE knows who he is if he's asking you? :awww: At least he thinks he's not a "MXer or recratinal rider" so that narrows it down.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • holeshot426

Posted June 17, 2004 - 11:13 AM

To get an understanding of the mentality of this guy, scroll through this thread and look for posts made by yzwilly: http://www.thumperta.../fpart/all/vc/1

• Eagle426

Posted June 18, 2004 - 05:35 AM

It's guys like him that need smacked in the mouth with a rubber full of you know what! Just make sure you swing hard enough to make it sound like a wet bag of cement falling out of a third story window!

• jwriott

Posted June 28, 2004 - 04:58 AM

Weren't you supposed to go riding with this clown Saturday? What went down?

• ZEKEDAWG

Posted June 28, 2004 - 06:17 AM

Yes we were and yes we did. What went down. Well I will save that for wiley and holeshot to discuss but I think wiley comes off way different on the computer than he does in person. He isn't a bad guy, just likes to ruffle the feathers a bit on the net.

Oh BTW , he(yzwiley) is fast in the woods, I am now slouch but could just barley keep his dust in sight and it was very dusty. He races A vet District 36 I think and was #12 as of a few days ago. He is good enough to get a new race bike every year if that means anything.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 28, 2004 - 06:25 AM

He is good enough to get a new race bike every year if that means anything.
Not much :thumbsup:

• jwriott

Posted June 28, 2004 - 06:41 AM

That's cool. I'm glad you guys had fun. People have even said JL is cool in person :thumbsup: so I'm sure YZwiley is a good guy.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 28, 2004 - 06:44 AM

:thumbsup: :devil:

• holeshot426

Posted June 28, 2004 - 07:46 AM

yup, went riding dust and all. It was me and Zekedawg and yzwiley and his bro. All I can say is wiley is a bro, definitely not as I had thought he was going to be based on my first impression. We had a killer ride, and as Zeke said above, wiley is fast. We all had skillz, and none were left behind. I look forward to riding with those guys again :devil: Just goes to show you that you cant tell a person from the crap they post online, you have to meet them in person and give 'em a chance before you get your panties in a wad. yzwiley is a good guy and fun to ride with, even if you have suck a little dust :thumbsup:

• jwriott

Posted June 28, 2004 - 08:42 AM

:thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.