exhaust options??

7 replies to this topic
  • Shane_Bettin

Posted June 16, 2004 - 08:33 AM

alright ive got TA slip on but now i want a full system. is there any header out there that will bolt up and work really good with the TA. its goin on a 99 yz400f.

• Shane_Bettin

Posted June 16, 2004 - 06:32 PM

come on, someones gotta be runnen somethin different with that TA. im pretty open for any ideas right now, anything that could turn out alright. i work at a dealer right and im gonna be quiten soon, the deals are good right now so im plannen on stocken up on goods while i can. come on guys!!

• norcal_hoss

Posted June 16, 2004 - 06:34 PM

FMF TI 4 system is a good package... they work well with yzf's

• gonzo

Posted June 17, 2004 - 12:47 AM

FMF TI 4 system is a good package... they work well with yzf's

Ditto. I have had a few FMF's on my YZF's and I love them. Great power all around and my bikes rev to the moon.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XXX_Thumper

Posted June 17, 2004 - 01:15 AM

I am planning on doing a FMF power bomb with a TA this winter. Call TA and find out if it will just slip on. I have heard great things about the power bomb and I've riden a 450 with a TA. I think the two would make an awesome combination. Let me know what you end up putting with that TA.

• Shane_Bettin

Posted June 17, 2004 - 07:51 PM

well i called up fmf to see if the power bomb woud fit a stock pipe and they siad so no. soo i think that also means that it will not bolt up to the TA. shitty deals. any other combos out there with a TA.

• XXX_Thumper

Posted June 18, 2004 - 01:22 AM

Call TA. I'm sure they would be more than happy to change the slip on to accomidate what ever you want. I hear they are a good bunch of guys to work with. :thumbsup:

• Shane_Bettin

Posted June 18, 2004 - 08:24 AM

ya i was thinkin of that but it was sent out a week ago. the first time i recieved my ta they sent me a 450 pipe instead of a 400 pipe. so i gotta wait for my 400 pipe now. i dont really wanna do anything else to delay it any longer, but i really wanna get a header now.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.