Best prices for Yamaha OEM parts?

24 replies to this topic
  • Valerie Wilson

Posted January 01, 2009 - 10:02 PM

Sorry Gray, the Price match guarantee does not apply to OEM orders:

Yes it does!!! We just haven't updated that yet - it will be soon. We just turned on the NEW AND IMPROVED TT OEM Store the other day!!! We have all the bikes online now with complete fiche including KTM.

So is TT still getting OEM stuff from Generation MX?.....

NO... TT OEM is now handled in-house. Melissa and the boys can get you everything you need OEM with the same customer service expectations as the aftermarket side.

• grayracer513

Posted January 01, 2009 - 10:45 PM

Yes it does!!! We just haven't updated that yet - it will be soon. We just turned on the NEW AND IMPROVED TT OEM Store the other day!!! We have all the bikes online now with complete fiche including KTM.

... TT OEM is now handled in-house. Melissa and the boys can get you everything you need OEM with the same customer service expectations as the aftermarket side.

Furthermore, as I pointed out by quoting the bulletin from the top of the page with bold text, because it's in house, the OEM orders can now be bundled with your aftermarket stuff to come up with a total order over $149 for free shipping.

As I said, you need to dig deeper. Things have changed.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Roostmeifucan

Posted January 02, 2009 - 02:30 AM

i think this is kind of irrelevant but i ordered a stock yz250 pipe for 212 from bike bandit and they sent me their order form from their dealer or yamaha warehouse anyways they buy the pipes for 128 dollars and some change. I was mad that day because i was feeling broke and wanted and need cheaper oem parts!

• Smokeslider

Posted January 02, 2009 - 10:34 AM

I acknowledged the ability to combine orders earlier and about you comment about digging deeper, where was I supposed to find out that the rules stated on the site no longer apply to OEM orders? I dug, and now your telling me I didn't dig deep enough to find what wasn't there.....

Back on topic: This post wasn't updated to bash TT shopping or trying to use one site vs another, it just seems that money is important to many folks and some solid comparisons could help some folks with their purchasing decisions.

With the ability to price match OEM orders, all this becomes a moot point and there's really no reason now not to order from them. ( Thank You Valerie for clearing things up, hopefully the website will be updated soon with that info.)

• 642MX

Posted January 02, 2009 - 04:41 PM

Well if Generation MX is out of the picture, then I might give TT another try. But, only if they are cheapest.... I don't have time to play the match game for everything I order. Who lists the cheapest price deserves the business!

Hopefully I won't need anything for awhile. :thinking:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.