Looking for old YZ4200/426 suspension valves

5 replies to this topic
  • armourbl

Posted July 01, 2002 - 01:07 PM

Anyone have their stock suspension valves that they just simply don't want anymore.

I'm asking because I'd like to try them in my WR250F. I currently have the 426 springs in, but valving is still not good enough. I'm not really cheap, just broke.

Can't hurt to ask right?

ben

• Bambislayer

Posted July 01, 2002 - 04:03 PM

I have the stock stuff out of a 01 426. Just came out Saturday. Let me know. I have no idea what they are worth, but I will sell them.

Frank

• armourbl

Posted July 02, 2002 - 05:24 AM

Bambislayer,

I just sent you a PM.

If it is easier, you can email me.

armourbl@yahoo.com

ben

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • armourbl

Posted July 02, 2002 - 06:07 AM

Still looking for TT hospitality. If anyone else can help out here please let me know.

ben

• Boit

Posted July 02, 2002 - 06:34 AM

What you are asking for is kind of a stretch, although not impossible. Think about it, how many 426's are out there with no need of suspension? Now, some bikes have been stripped of the engines to be fitted into 4-wheelers so you might get lucky there. Check out E-Bay and the other online auction houses.

• armourbl

Posted July 02, 2002 - 06:46 AM

Boit,

I was only asking for the valves. Many people have revalved their suspension.

Looks like I've closed a deal with Bambislayer. Thanks.

ben

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.