MXA's report on the new 450

26 replies to this topic
  • Guest__*

Posted July 01, 2002 - 12:01 PM

Hey Mark_UK

They say "When the dust storm comes the Devil brushes his teeth to avoid the awful build up of plaque and thus avoiding tooth dacay"

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 01, 2002 - 12:05 PM

Hers My Vote
Click for vote :)

• Guest__*

Posted July 01, 2002 - 12:07 PM

Kick me the &%$#@! off already...The info on here MAYBE could have been more beneficial to me when I was 16 but you guys look to idiots like EGOA$$WIPE & Co. for your technical advice...Talk about ""THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND"".......PATHETHIC!!!!

You guys are the George Carlins' of the motorcycle world!!!

[ July 01, 2002: Message edited by: 426SledgeHammer ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mark_UK

Posted July 01, 2002 - 12:09 PM

The SledgeHammer EST. 1962
01 YZ426F #428 BONE STOCK..It's all I need

should read The SledgeHammer EST. 1962
01 YZ426F #428 BONE STOCK..It's all I can afford

• thumper4life

Posted July 01, 2002 - 12:10 PM

heres my vote

when i joined this place back in the day it felt like more of a family type of environment, where we all "knew" each other sort of. now i fear that if i say something of my own oppinion i will very soon, be flammed. :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 01, 2002 - 12:16 PM

For what it is worth
Sludgemouth was pretty much the eye-opening factor for me that I needed to calm down and change me ways. The flame contest I got dragged into buy him / It, showed me nothing but how others would perceive me.

I am not one to say ya or nah on banning, due to my past history, but one thing is for sure, you will not find in any of me posts the type of crap this guy is pulling.

As for Kfrosty's & thumper4life's remarks regarding me, sorry guys, only time will tell if I truly mean it..

[ July 01, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• neWRiver

Posted July 01, 2002 - 12:19 PM

Okay, so here we have it. More than a few people have talked about "flames" here recently. Good flames and colorful banter and all that. Well, ladies and gentlemen, what you have before you here is a god honest in the flesh FLAME.

Lord knows what set it off, but it is unmistakable and its essence is utter frustration and a total breakdown of any reasoning capability. It is nothing more than pure unrestrained malice.

Don't feed it.

Related Content

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.