getting 450 this week....

2 replies to this topic
  • Shane102473

Posted June 14, 2004 - 03:52 PM

Hello everyone, it has been awhile. My wife and I are getting new bikes this week. My question is what should I expect to get from a dealer if I trade in my 02 YZ426? I know it would be better to sell it but, my wife wants new bikes now. What do you think I would get for her 02 TTR125L?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JYD

Posted June 14, 2004 - 03:57 PM

Hello everyone, it has been awhile. My wife and I are getting new bikes this week. My question is what should I expect to get from a dealer if I trade in my 02 YZ426? I know it would be better to sell it but, my wife wants new bikes now. What do you think I would get for her 02 TTR125L?

a dealer would probably sadly only give you 3k or so for your bike....

probably around 1500-1800 for the ttr

• Gravy Dave

Posted June 15, 2004 - 08:49 AM

just give her your 426 :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.