CRD exhaust systems?

2 replies to this topic
  • Superbike

Posted June 30, 2002 - 09:44 PM

Do any of you run the any of the CRD exhaust systems? I planning on getting one for enduro's. They claim 92db and a 10% increase in bottom to midrange power? Is any one buying those numbers? Will this work or will it bone my bike out? I can't run the super loud junker FMF any more. I am blowing the bark off the tree's :) ----Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • woodsryder

Posted June 30, 2002 - 07:25 PM

I would at least find a good picture to look at first. The YZ250F exhaust pictured on their site looks like a bazooka and sticks out as far as the fender. No wonder its quiet.

The CRf mufflers look to be about 24 inches long from the pictures. I know when you add to the tuned length, you get more low end, which fits with their claims.

• Superbike

Posted July 01, 2002 - 10:50 AM

The picture on there website is at a funny angle also though. I could put a fishtail off a harly pipe on it! :) I just want to pass a sound test just to spite my riding buddies and be legal. I just hope it does not bone it out to much. I was hoping for pictures or someones experience before I plop down the dough. Thanks guys, ---Mike

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.