Proving WHo I am

46 replies to this topic
  • FASTFRANK

Posted July 02, 2002 - 07:07 AM

This is the site I was talking about, no one get offended now I just thought it was hilarious, cuz I think Samuel Jackson is a great actor and is very "colorful" with his remarks in most of his movies!! great actor!! Enjoy! Frank :)

• MikeOK

Posted July 02, 2002 - 11:55 AM

inanity
besmirtch
supersedes
hippieCrite

Are any of these real words???

• BFLee

Posted July 02, 2002 - 12:58 PM

Originally posted by FASTFRANK:

:)

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Finally, something usefull on TT :D

Thanks Frank

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BFLee

Posted July 02, 2002 - 01:08 PM

Ok Ego, I am sorry I doubted you at first. It is just that the first few posts with the new name had quite a different style and tone to them. And the spelling was much improved also. You must have been fully decompressed from your time on vacation. But now that you have been back at work and TT for a while the good ole Ego is in full effect. If we try to find a positive in every situation, then I would say that Steve R. Jack-a-Weano (aka 426SludgeHumper) found the real Ego for us.

Welcome back.

BFL

• FASTFRANK

Posted July 03, 2002 - 03:00 AM

So Ego in 40 some replies, "have you proved who you are"??????? just curious, Frank :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 03, 2002 - 03:42 AM

Who am I?
Who is anyone really?
DO we or does anyone really know who he or she is?
I dont know thers to many voices, just too Many VOICES :)

• jmx631

Posted July 03, 2002 - 04:07 AM

I AM LOST
:) :D :D

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.