Posted June 30, 2002 - 06:21 AM

I am EgoAhole Now known as TTrFNAEA,
now know as E.G.O.****

• The_Blue_One

Posted June 30, 2002 - 06:34 AM

Who doubted you?? :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 30, 2002 - 06:37 AM

Hick, YamaDude and others, I have been accussed of impersonating a great person :)

• Hick

Posted June 30, 2002 - 07:09 AM

Originally posted by E.G.O.****:
Hick, YamaDude and others, I have been accussed of impersonating a great person :)

Are you really this stupid, or is it an act?

Show me where I doubted your identity. You could change your screen name to Albert Einstein and I would still be able to spot your posts.

They are all the same: terrible grammar and spelling, no worthwhile information, but sometimes entertaining for there pure inanity.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 30, 2002 - 07:14 AM

HeHeHeHe

You be the judge Hickster

• Bryan Bosch

Posted June 30, 2002 - 07:22 AM

Ego, when you change your publicly displayed name, an identity crisis is likely to happen. The reason we want to make it difficult for members to change their name is because we want some accountability for what is posted. Over time, your name develops its own personality based upon how you behave. How you are perceived by others is entirely up to you.

My suggestion for you is to talk with Hick and et al via private message. I just don't see how proving who you are to Hick and the others doubting you is beneficial for the community at large.

Good luck developing your new personality! Cheers!

Bryan

• Fireballsocal

Posted June 30, 2002 - 07:36 AM

That was me that called out E.G.O****. Sorry bout that Ego. I figured someone was gonna try to besmirtch(SP?) your name while you were out of town. To all who were wondering, you can check out the thread started by me entitled "Moderators please read". It's from about the middle to the end.

• neWRiver

Posted June 30, 2002 - 07:43 AM

Originally posted by Bryan Bosch:
Ego, ... Over time, your name develops its own personality based upon how you behave. How you are perceived by others is entirely up to you...

Okay, so you're not a clone, you're a clown. Congratulations. :)

Welcome back...I guess. :D

:D

• Hick

Posted June 30, 2002 - 08:12 AM

My suggestion for you is to talk with Hick and et al via private message. Bryan

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

I just don't see how proving who you are to Hick and the others doubting you is beneficial for the community at large.

Good luck developing your new personality! Cheers!

Bryan

For the record I never for a second doubted whatshisname’s identity, and don’t understand how anybody else could have.

As for the new personality I’ve got my fingers crossed.

Thanks boss!!

• yznvegas

Posted June 30, 2002 - 08:27 AM

Why do you think people care who you are anyway egodumbhole???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted June 30, 2002 - 09:35 PM

Vegas
I figure no one, and for that a troll like yourself would have responded just as you did.

I figure it this way Vegas, that in High School you were the twit that we stuffed in the lockers

In fact I would venture to say that you would be the goofball that would walk into a Biker Bar and proclaim
"Harleys Suck"
And after the pack beat the living crap out of you, you would be stupid enough to get and say
"And it took 10 of you weenies to beat me up"

Cheers Boy

• Boit

Posted June 30, 2002 - 10:12 AM

So, you are bragging about being a bully in high school? Plus, it took "we" to stuff one twit into a locker? Perhaps I'm one of those goofballs that look upon people like yourself as being loathsome. By the way, Harley's do suck! IMHO.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 30, 2002 - 10:41 AM

No not bragging about being a bully, which I was not. I am however making a statement of one irratating factor, kinda like stepping in Dog Poop, and scraping it off the bottom of your foot.

or

That snotty lil kid down the street that couldnt keep his mouth shut so ya tie him to a tree.

Kinda Like that

And oh ya
Harleys are now and always will be from here on out in my "OPINION" a DINKS (Duel Income No Kids) Wann-B a biker bike. I have no respect for the loatsome souls who buy a 25k bike to be in the "IN CROWD"

Oh man thats another thread

Brian, YamahaDude any Mod

Can we just lock this one out, I started it, it was a mistake, I do not want to get into a pissing match here with anyone

Sorry

[ June 30, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• Bryan Bosch

Posted June 30, 2002 - 11:24 AM

Instead of locking down the thread, how about a good laugh???

A doctor at an (insane) asylum decided to take his inmates to a baseball game. For weeks in advance, he coached his patients to respond to his commands. When the day of the game arrived, everything seemed to be going well.
As the national anthem started, the doctor yelled, ''Up nuts!''

And the inmates complied by standing up. After the anthem he yelled, ''Down nuts!'' And they all sat.

After a home run he yelled, ''Cheer nuts!'' And they all broke into applause and cheers.

Thinking things were going very well, he decided to go get a beer and a hot dog, leaving his assistant in charge.

When he returned there was a riot in progress. Finding his assistant, he asked what happened.

The assistant replied, ''Well...everything was fine until some guy walked by and yelled, ''PEANUTS!''

• needsprayer

Posted June 30, 2002 - 11:47 AM

I am EgoAhole Now known as TTrFNAEA,
now know as E.G.O.****

You are a truly evolved misfit that gives us all hope for our species.

Your insight, which supersedes your own intellect, must be divinely inspired.

I look forward to your continued growth in all matters mundane and trivial. :D :D :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 30, 2002 - 12:22 PM

NeedsPrayer

Did you just make a funney at me or cut me down :)

Infact my drastic change is devinly inspired

• needsprayer

Posted June 30, 2002 - 01:40 PM

E.G.O.****

Just a funny, keep up the good work. While others aspire to great heights, you are already looking down on us all. :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 01, 2002 - 08:31 AM

Seems to me , since EGO left that this place has turned from pokin' fun at people to flaming them in the true fashion of the word FLAME.

When EGO was here it was more of pokin' fun instead of RIPPIN' with personal attacks.

IMO......although very miniscule! :D

Hey EGO ,
How is that friend that dated a cop that picked up a hooker that knew a guy that beat up that little old lady DOING? :) :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 01, 2002 - 08:42 AM

Thumpin

EGO tells me (I mean TTrFNAEA) he will be around from time to time. but in the mean time
its not a friend that dated a cop it goes like dis.

I know a guy that had a friend in High Scrool, whos brother had a buddie who dated this girl that became a hooker, she worked the Yamaha HQ area and was the personal secritary (Uhuh) when Mr. Yamaha went to Conventions out of Town. :)

And your right the trolls are thicker then snot on a door knob around here and its gettig bad. Pokin fun is one thing, but being a jerk is another....

[ July 01, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• needsprayer

Posted July 01, 2002 - 09:27 PM

E.G.O.****,

"EGO tells me (I mean TTrFNAEA) he will be around from time to time."

"I know longer will answer to EgoAhole,
I want to be called
TTr Formerly Known As EgoAhole
Or
TTrFKAEA"

TTrFNAEA? TTrFKAEA? How many voices are you hearing from? What's that..a jailbreak, oh no!!!there's EGOs everywhere. :)

Guess you're going to need a few new bikes.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.