Titax chromoly sprockets

2 replies to this topic
  • ryno717

Posted June 11, 2004 - 07:48 PM

Has anybody tried the new titax chromoly rear sprocket that Rocky Mountain is selling. They look alot like ironman sprockets but they are black.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sirthumpalot

Posted June 12, 2004 - 12:44 AM

Unless they changed the design since I last saw them, they are heavier than the Ironman. General concensus is that they seem to be well made though. You'll find a weight comparison between Aluminum, JT Sprockets steel sprocket and an Ironman sprocket on my web site:

http://www.qualitysm...man/ironman.htm

• fofiveoh

Posted June 12, 2004 - 09:24 PM

I have a stainless steel Titax from Rocky Mountain that I have been extremely happy with. Heavier that the Ironman for sure, but its pretty darned bulletproof.

fofiveoh

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.