Brand New Big Gun Race Exhaust System

10 replies to this topic
  • SLYDOGRACING

Posted June 11, 2004 - 03:31 PM

Brand New in wrapper Big Gun Race Exhaust Complete System for 2000 up xr650r gain up to 6hp heat coated on inside and outside of pipe. I paid over 500 I sacrafice for 350. :thumbsup:

• smashinz2002

Posted June 11, 2004 - 06:15 PM

Ah man, don't buy that, Big Gun pipes are junk~!

• SLYDOGRACING

Posted June 11, 2004 - 07:37 PM

Ah man, don't buy that, Big Gun pipes are junk~!

Yea I know L.L. You didnt repack the muffler and it vibrated apart. You already told me. I told Jeff at Big Gun about your problems and he assured me the new systems had this corrected with larger and more rivets on each end of the muffler that is why I purchased the kit. This is Reggie from Pensacola. I wanted to come buy your brp, but I bought the one from Tennessee instead. I bought this system for it but after a few excursions I am selling the bike already and never even got to install it.

• JetPilot

Posted June 12, 2004 - 03:39 AM

Why are you selling your bike after only a few rides ???

• SLYDOGRACING

Posted June 12, 2004 - 04:40 AM

It seams heavy and hard to turn In trails(maybe because of the wheelbase). I live in Fl and no mountains to climb really. I have a yz 426f with a heavy flywheel that I like much better. I am going to try and get the 426 street legal. If I rode more on the street and dirt roads this bike would be the ticket. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • smashinz2002

Posted June 13, 2004 - 06:19 PM

Oh yeah Reggie, the XR isn't all that great in the tight stuff. It's really good for dual sport though, and of course open country.

• SLYDOGRACING

Posted June 14, 2004 - 05:21 AM

300 SHIPPED??? ANYONE??? :thumbsup:

• qadsan

Posted June 14, 2004 - 06:26 AM

It would probably sell quick on eBay. You may also want to try the Yahoo XR650R group as well. Good luck.

• FlyByWire

Posted June 14, 2004 - 07:24 AM

Im very interested.. Do you know about how loud this exhaust is?? Do you have any e-bay feedback... simply because you are pretty new here...

• SLYDOGRACING

Posted June 14, 2004 - 12:00 PM

Im very interested.. Do you know about how loud this exhaust is?? Do you have any e-bay feedback... simply because you are pretty new here...

Uhh Yea :thumbsup: I am a Power Seller on E-bay go to www.SLYDOGRACING.COM

• FlyByWire

Posted June 14, 2004 - 07:04 PM

Doh.. lol good deal.. i sent you a pm. Hit me up!!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 4 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  186 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.