Y I love quads

10 replies to this topic
  • mmbasa

Posted June 11, 2004 - 04:37 AM

Posted Image

• Matt96xr6

Posted June 11, 2004 - 04:39 AM

That is bad, but notice the protective gear worn there! Cuttoffs and Converse sneakers!

Get what you deserve there.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 11, 2004 - 04:56 AM

The Caption should read
Billy Bonehead Captain of the Quad precision formation Stunt team was not seriously hurt during the perfomance of "Hey Check This Out" routine. Fortunate for Billy he left his upper torso next to the Beer cooler and was not seriously hurt. Although it did take a few moments for the emergency crew to gather their wits, Billy's statement to the crowd was typical
Dude did you see that Awwwwesomme

Posted Image

• Thumpy79

Posted June 11, 2004 - 10:09 AM

Whats funny is the look on everyone's face :awww: I wonder how the quad got turned the way it is in the picture :thumbsup:

• bushy

Posted June 11, 2004 - 10:25 AM

Looks a little photoshoped to me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Garry_on_a_426

Posted June 11, 2004 - 10:38 AM

Looks a little photoshoped to me.

Looks to me like he looped it as he was landing off of a jump.

• jbrownmxr

Posted June 11, 2004 - 11:06 AM

Take a close look at this guy. He, and other mentally challenged like him are the culprits that give us a bad name. I only hope that he was permanently injured by his little lawn dart imitation.

JB
04 CRF 450
03 GG Trials
01 DRZ 400
72 Z 50

• squad56

Posted June 11, 2004 - 11:18 AM

quads....cant live with them, sure as hell can live without them

• sirthumpalot

Posted June 11, 2004 - 04:55 PM

What's disturbing is that I can't figure out which way his parts are SUPPOSED to be pointing? Are his legs in a natural position? Is his right (or left?) leg turned backwards at the knee? Yikes!

• OC768

Posted June 11, 2004 - 07:44 PM

looks like the jump is on the R side of the screen and he planted the nose hard just off frame, became a human spade :awww: and we're seeing the second half of his rollout, and the dirtbiking for dummies training tool scoring a 7.5 off the human springboard.
Just a guess though...hopefully the beer made it out unscathed :thumbsup:

• Thumpy79

Posted June 14, 2004 - 11:52 AM

What's disturbing is that I can't figure out which way his parts are SUPPOSED to be pointing? Are his legs in a natural position? Is his right (or left?) leg turned backwards at the knee? Yikes!

His left leg is bent back the correct way. If you look close enough at his left leg you can see the bottom of his shoe :thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.