SHOULD I BUY IT??

50 replies to this topic
  • SoCalWR426

Posted July 02, 2002 - 05:18 AM

Originally posted by E.G.O.****:
SO your dad builds a 80+ hp quad and thinks that a 40+ hp 2 wheel is worse :)

I think someone has a few lug nuts loose :D

Man oh Man oh Man

Now I understand why Richie Rich had to get his Butt-Ler to find him friends.

Me thinks someone just aint got a clue and to much money to try and buy a clue.

Keeping up and passing the Jones's

Tell your dad I need 36k for a Ducati 998r and an extra 15k for the Superbike Kit

That way I will have the fastest Ducati in the County

Man this whole thread now has got me worked up, now look what ya did, and I just got back from Vacation :D

[ July 01, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

Uhh...EGO..What happened to the new you? I think your falling off the wagon... :D

SoCal

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 02, 2002 - 05:33 AM

That wasnt me :)
That was that other Ego

• Fireballsocal

Posted July 03, 2002 - 04:36 PM

I knew it!! :)

I gotta put this in here cause some of you guys have no clue as to what your talking about. A sport quad has it's place and any decent rider can turn a respectable time on one. Now I realize most of the responses are due to the kid but I'm kinda starting to take offense at all the golf cart remarks. I love my bike and it is faster than my banshee but the fact is that the banshee can do some things my YZ400 can't. One, I can ride it at night. Two, I can lose most bikes in the dunes if I'm on my banshee just cause a bike can't turn as sharp. Three, a quad can turn around halfway down a hill or dune and come back up with ease where it takes an incredibly talented dirtbike rider to do the same thing.

They each have their uses and they are each fun but If I had to pick, I would go with two wheels definitely.

• Fireballsocal

Posted July 03, 2002 - 04:37 PM

[ July 03, 2002: Message edited by: Fireballsocal ]

• newto2wheels

Posted July 03, 2002 - 06:33 PM

It started out as a decent thread but his attitude turned quickly and then he started making false statements, what a shame, he's trolling? Let's see, you say you raced 426's in different enviornments and smoked them with a 80 hp raptor that you takes to the drag races. Bull%^@t! Pro quads don't have that much hp and some drag racing banshee's do, but they only go in a straight line. BigAl your full of S**T. Your the reason people don't like many quad riders. Your first defense is to tell everyone you can beat anyone and you have tons of dough in your Raptor. People like you just get on my last nerve. I raced a full national pro mx quad (250R)for years and still only had 15 grand in mine (I paid 8500)and that's with a full Leager's ProTrax chassis with 18" travel of PEP ZPS (zero preload shock). You have more money than brains. Do everyone a favor and stay off the bike and stick to your very expensive golf cart that you can't possibly handle.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fastkevin

Posted July 05, 2002 - 04:51 AM

Originally posted by Fireballsocal:
I knew it!! :)

I gotta put this in here cause some of you guys have no clue as to what your talking about. A sport quad has it's place and any decent rider can turn a respectable time on one. Now I realize most of the responses are due to the kid but I'm kinda starting to take offense at all the golf cart remarks.

Four wheels= golf cart
Two wheels = motorcycle

:D

• txthumper

Posted July 06, 2002 - 03:44 AM

i'll race your quad on a 10 mile x-country loop..figure i would give you about a 10 minute head start...then i figure i would catch you stuck between 2 trees at the 2nd turn..quads dont do so good in texas x-country races :) :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 06, 2002 - 04:09 AM

my daddy bought me a road runner with a 383 holding a six pac. it has 788 HP and can beat up your dady

Now I was wndering if I should by a used 55 Studabaker for 100 bucks?

My daddy says, that new trucks are too fast and have more of a problem starting..

I can believe people are still posting to this one,, Hey lets beat 20? threads...

:)

[ July 06, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• fastkevin

Posted July 06, 2002 - 06:54 AM

Originally posted by E.G.O.****:
my daddy bought me a road runner with a 383 holding a six pac. it has 788 HP and can beat up your dady

Now I was wndering if I should by a used 55 Studabaker for 100 bucks?

:)

[ July 06, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

I heard the '55 was the lightest year for the quad

• Fireballsocal

Posted July 06, 2002 - 10:18 AM

Posted ImageWanna drag?
Posted ImageNot bad for 400lbs.
Posted Image Looks Fast standing still.
Posted Image The ultimate quad.

[ July 06, 2002: Message edited by: Fireballsocal ]

• fastkevin

Posted July 06, 2002 - 02:50 PM

Uhhh nifty.
When they learn how to balance, they can lose the training wheels and play with the big kids :)

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.