2000 WR400F Hard Seat

3 replies to this topic
  • rss

Posted May 31, 2001 - 02:42 PM

I am looking for some suggestions as to the best choice of replacement seat foam and/or cover for my WR. The more I ride my bike the harder the seat seems to feel. My ass is getting sore much sooner as well. I am 185lbs and 5'10' in height. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am looking for a more plush (as in softer) feel. I recently rode a 2000 XR400 Honda and its stock seat felt much more comfortable than mine. Thanks.

• BULLDOG

Posted May 31, 2001 - 08:05 PM

www.gutsracing.com
The GUTS seat is exactly what you are looking for. :)

------------------
It's your world, I just play in it!

'00WR, WB E-Series S-Bend w/7 discs, Stock header, GUTS high seat, Thumper Bar Risers, throttle stop trimmed, airbox cover removed. Stock jetting. 4500ft.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mcarp

Posted June 01, 2001 - 04:45 AM

I second the guts foam is incredible. I got the "standard height, soft". Haven't had Monkey butt again!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 01, 2001 - 11:27 AM

If the 2000 seat is anything like the 2001, I always thought it to be quite comfortable...for a rock maple plank.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.