Current E-series >>>>>>03' 450f????

4 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 26, 2002 - 06:15 AM

Does anyone have any info on the bolt pattern for the 03'??
Will my E-series fit my new 450 or should I let it go with the sale of my 400f?

I am kinda' assuming no but maybe someone has insided info that will save me a couple HUN$$!

Thx for any info.
THR :)

• Guest_mxrider426_*

Posted June 26, 2002 - 11:12 AM

Shure! You'll just need a welder, zip-ties, duct tape, and some bubble gum.

The engine is 50cc larger. Pipes need to be tuned to the size of the engine. Why do you think a 250f has a shorter pipe than a 426?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 26, 2002 - 04:48 PM

Isnt that why the pipe has add on /removable discs....... tuning??

• Fireballsocal

Posted June 26, 2002 - 04:54 PM

The 400/426 pipes are the same part number. The size of the engine didn't matter enough to change the whole pipe. As far as the old pipe fitting, no one will know for sure till they or white bros. try it out.

• newmann

Posted June 26, 2002 - 04:58 PM

I looked at the 03 YZ450F at Glen Helen this weekend. The stock Titanium setup looks pretty trick to begin with. The whole bike looks pretty trick! Honda will be hard at work again, then Yamaha, then Honda..... These bikes will be better and better each year with more competition from other brands.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.