Decomp Plug

5 replies to this topic
  • ill_caper

Posted June 10, 2004 - 08:06 AM

Hey Guys, My decomp plug popped off while I was riding. I cant seem to find any at any dealerships in time to ride this weekend. Does anyone have any ideas what I could use instead? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, D :thumbsup: :awww: :lol:

• The_Blue_One

Posted June 10, 2004 - 11:16 AM

You could have one of these overnighted.

• sabin

Posted June 10, 2004 - 06:58 PM

I wonder is 04 plug design differen. They are the same part numbers :awww: I guess I must do something so that I did not loose mine :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ill_caper

Posted June 11, 2004 - 05:52 AM

I have a feeling that I lost mine due to too much heat or the crankcase breather tube got blocked. It happened while I was towing a friend with a 2smoke kx250 that had fouled its plug. It wasnt fun! I wasnt sure if there was ay other alternative other than the stock plug or the billet aluminum one. I wanted to ride this weekend but I guess not. Oh well. Have a good weekend! :thumbsup: :awww:

• sabin

Posted June 11, 2004 - 10:45 AM

When the plug get lost, can you continue ride without loasing too much oil?

• sabin

Posted June 11, 2004 - 07:30 PM

Thanks for the info keith_karidis :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.