Moderators: Please read.

31 replies to this topic
  • John_Lorenz

Posted June 29, 2002 - 10:21 AM

ok ya got me, I guess Iam not me

let me see how can I prove it............................................................................................................

Ohh I know!!!!

Look at Egos Web Site then Mine you tell me Hummmm

I just got back from vacation, I am still pretty mellow and not agrivated by stupid sheeple. Check back in On monday after 5 am, Some one should have P&^&%'d me off by then :)

I started using spell chk, and I have cleaned up me act some. unless ya want a peice of the ego I can accomidate :D

[ June 29, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

• Vanilla_Gorilla

Posted June 29, 2002 - 11:52 AM

what the hell is wrong with everyone argueing about a stupid thing like this? NO one would try to pass themselves off as EGO if they really werent because the REAL EGO would catch it! jeez, and from reading his reply, you can tell its him.

• Fireballsocal

Posted June 29, 2002 - 12:31 PM

No, I want you to prove it by telling me what I had E-mailed you about a couple weeks ago. So make me a believer. Or, if that's to hard for you, post something from the EGO_ahole old name. That screen name is still floating around since the E.G.O**** is a new registration, not an old name that has been modified.
So your link to the real ego's webpage is the same. I can put the same link in my profile. Whoopee. And the real Ego would only respond if he was back from vacation which he might not be. The pic in your profile was a capture off the video Ego posted which anyone on this board could have taken.
Where is the Email addy you used to have posted? It's gone as well and you didn't even think to put a fake one in there.

[ June 29, 2002: Message edited by: Fireballsocal ]

• yamaha.dude

Posted June 29, 2002 - 12:58 PM

This is one of those posts that has gone through about 4 or 5 different topics, and ended up like a lot of the others that eventually get closed down - puffed out, in a dead-end... You guys are great at moderating yourselves, most of the time, it is just when it starts to get personal or too emotional that the mods have to step in.

Let hope we find out the truth about this 'imposter'... LOL

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 30, 2002 - 06:11 AM

I posted a pic of you jumping a cadilac with your bud, I also helped you format it ?

Does that Qualify

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 30, 2002 - 06:35 AM

Your a mod, chek the Logged IP

Are they the same.........

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fireballsocal

Posted June 30, 2002 - 07:33 AM

So now I'm wondering how I can keep my dignity and still stay active on this site. :) Well, I did hear dignity is over rated....

• yamaha.dude

Posted June 30, 2002 - 10:18 AM

Just because your IP is the same, how do we know that your body has not been taken over by aliens, or you are not being held hostage, tied up in the corner while someone uses your computer to post to TT? HUh?

Prove that! - go on!

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 30, 2002 - 10:37 AM

Ok here is the truth
In my journey when I was known as TTrFNAEA,
My guraMahaRashdeeee, splained I was adopted, I was devistated and started this downward spirul into nothingness.

I did not understand anything, I could not comprehend anything, and the worst part was my Bike turned against me.

So I had an awakening, I realized life is short and I was wasting it arguing with missfits over trivial things. I had a vision that overwlemed my own intelect and was formed from the ashes of poo-poo into another being now known as E.G.O.****

Other then That I took a real good crap and figured, I need to straighten up my act on TT and help some of these mis guided souls :)

• BFLee

Posted July 01, 2002 - 06:49 AM

I am still not buying it.

E.G.O.**** != EgoAhole

And it looks like the real Ego is back as of yesterday.

Will the Real EgoAhole please stand up?

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 01, 2002 - 07:12 AM

Your fishing without bait me friend

• newto2wheels

Posted July 03, 2002 - 06:56 PM

I wish I had a chance to read the original thread that was locked. After reading this one, most everyone likes a good flaming thread every now and then. I'm just wondering that if lots of people have interest in the flaming threads, why are most of them started by only a few people?
I think EGO a Sceptor (from the 250F side) would make excellent friendly rivals.

Related Content

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.