Does anyone want to know where the YAMAHA Test track is?

3 replies to this topic
  • crf450f

Posted June 09, 2004 - 10:44 AM

I found out where the secret Yamaha test track is by looking at a "Chad Reed woops" artical in a Transworld Magazine. I recognized the Corona California hills (my backyard) in the background of the articals. My buddy and I drove around and found the track. There was Chad Reed on the track, Danny Smith, Mike Brown, and others practicing. I asked Danny if we can watch, he replied "sure!" he even gave us trail riding directions to the track. The YAMAHA Guys are great. Here are the directions from I15/91: South on the 15, exit Weirick road, make a left, left on temescal canyon road. You will see a beet up road on the right, in back of a concrete construction company. You will see the track on top of the hill on your left. Don't be shy, the road is a public road. The Honda, Kawi track are also in walking disstance. I hope they don't get mad about this.

• norcal_hoss

Posted June 09, 2004 - 12:16 PM

crf I read somewhre on here that you now have a yz 450? How do you like it?? Im selling my crf 450 and getting an 05 yzf 450 soon as they come out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crf450f

Posted June 09, 2004 - 12:56 PM

Love it! it is so smooth and powerfull, suspension is smooth, bike is very light.

• squad56

Posted June 09, 2004 - 02:19 PM

crf, how does the yami compare to the honda?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.