Mail Order Tires on the East Coast......or.....???

5 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted May 31, 2001 - 02:41 AM

Who's got the deal for 756's on the east coast guys?

Bill

------------------
97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 31, 2001 - 03:44 AM

I dont know for sure Bill, but in the past I have found Dennis Kirk hard to beat. Just make sure you get the guy on the line to tell you they are SURE they have one in stock or you go into back order limbo and they never bother to tell you. http://www.denniskir...asp/search2.asp You may have to cut and paste the url into your address bar, it keeps taking me to the home page form the BB.

[This message has been edited by JasonJ (edited 05-31-2001).]

• MN_Kevin

Posted May 31, 2001 - 04:06 AM

Dennis Kirk*: $79/$82 (Minnesota)

Kevins Cycle: $60/$60 www.kevinscycleracing.com 800-654-4998 (MA)

Competition Cycle Accessories: $61/$64
800-543-6317 (OH)

*ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS check on shipping charges. Dennis Kirk use to have free shipping over $100.00 order.

*They can rape you on shipping. The best thing is check MXA, Dirt Rider, Dirt Bike ads.
If you don't have any spare tubes, Bill, buy some tubes as well. I don't hink the ultra heavy duty ones are required in PA like they were in Moab (got a flat anyways!)

------------------
'99 WZ with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action (and then fixed by me), OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, carb mods by Jim Dean, Andy in OZ, & Sir "Taffy" from Jolly Old England, AMA, NESC.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SUnruh

Posted May 31, 2001 - 04:09 AM

i've got a better deal than that for ya.

3 tires (1 front, 2 rear) for $165.
they can be the D755 or D756 or several other models in the Dunlop line.

free shipping too!
http://www.smackovermotorsports.com

talk to Jim and tell him i sent ya!

steve unruh

• OLDFATGUY

Posted May 31, 2001 - 04:11 AM

JUST BOUGHT TIRES FROM TIRE EXPRESS,GOT EM NEXT DAY.CHEAP. :)WWW.TIREEXPRESS.COM

• JBM

Posted May 31, 2001 - 06:22 AM

www.rockymountainmc.com has them for $55.95. They usually always have them in stock and ship quickly.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.