zip-ty fuel screw

2 replies to this topic
  • Brettv

Posted June 09, 2004 - 03:27 AM

just read that with a jd jetting kit u can get a zip-ty for $15, but then it says not for YZ/WR400.
do they make one for the WR400?? or are they only for 00 models upwards? :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tcmII

Posted June 09, 2004 - 06:48 AM

Check this link: Zip Ty Racing it will take you directly to a great illustration from the Zip Ty Racing site.

In the illustration you will see the difference from the early 1st edition FCR used on YZ/WR 400s and the 2nd edition FCR used on the 426/450.

I bought the screw from TT Shop and found out later that it was for the 1st addition. Unfortunately for me I bought it in the winter and waited for a warm day to install. TT shop would not take it bake so make sure you know what you what and are getting.

By the way, I also bought the JD kit. I installed it with some of the free mods, HUGE difference.

• Brettv

Posted June 09, 2004 - 02:41 PM

cheers thanks for clearing that up for me!
:thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.